Saturday, October 30, 2010

Book 4

Book Four - Nay Sayers. Some of the stories show folks just not going along with the Gods.  Doesn't usually serve them well. You know how those Gods can be! 

Daughters of Minyas - When a feast day was declared, all of the ladies were to put away their weaving and gather to honor the Gods.  Not these gals!  I think this is the first official "Stich and Bitch" group meeting.  You go girls!


Pyramus and Thisbe - This reminded me alot of Romeo and Juliet.  Just a sad misunderstanding often seen in young love, this time with a tragic ending.  Too sad.  This might explain why it is so uncommon to hear about Women being ready before Men for a date???


Mars and Venus  - Gotcha!!  What more needs to be said.................tee hee.  I love that cupid was involved in all of this!! 



Perseus and Andromeda - Another awesome love story. Really says somthing for love at first sight!!  To think of the wrath that happened over a woman he had just met is pretty amazing!  Glad to know  that the marriage worked out! 


Now with that said, I have to say that this tops the cake for the absolute worst wedding reception ever!!  I will  always think of this from now on as I suffer through my friends childrens' wedding receptions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment